During this uncertain time, we have resolved to provide low-cost, safe accommodation to our guests. We are proactive and determined in our efforts to understand and communicate changing government directives that are helping to stop the spread of Covid-19.
Measures we have taken in response to the Covid-19 pandemic:
- We have limited visitors to the hostels to Thursday nights and Sunday afternoons. All visitors must register to enter the hostel.
- Our dorms are at 50% occupancy. This means that if you book a 6-bed dorm room, you will share the space with a maximum of two other guests.
- We have implemented all the government’s Covid-19 directives and are following good hygiene practices. Our guests are expected to do the same.
- We have added disinfection cleaning shifts, specifically aimed at cleansing commonly used areas and items in the hostel.
- We continue to employ a job centre coordinator dedicated to assisting our guests in their search for work and are exploring new and creative ways to overcome current challenges in the job market.